Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Starting...

Hello!
On September 24th, at 4:00PM, Steven Robinson and I stepped off the airplane to the beautiful land of Sunshine Coast, Australia! With the warm temperature of +23 Degrees Celsius, we felt extremely blessed to finally be in Australia, where God has placed our hearts. One thing that I have already noticed, that not even after twenty four hours of meeting every one who has come to the YWAM base, we already feel extremely unified! I thank God for this very much.
Well, we have not had any classes or anything yet, so I can not write anything more (unless you would like me to continue to describe the scenery).
Thank you all for your Support and Prayers! your encouragement and blessing mean more to me than I can ever express!

God Bless
David.

No comments: