Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Just some feelings...

These are just some random thoughts that I have been having. Not to be taken seriously or anything.

1. I really miss my guitar.
2. I really miss my Ipod, BUT if I had my guitar, I could play all the songs that are on my Ipod...
3. I even if i had my guitar here, there is no way I would be able to play it because I would also need my amp, and I'm not sure I would be able to lug an amp around Indonesia and Thailand when I am out-reach.
4. I want to write some songs. I cannot do that here because I do not have my Guitar.
5. I miss the good old Mennonite cooking. I should really whip up a batch of Perogies or something.
6. I'm usually in the mood to go play football or soccer or something.
7. Why is there no Ozone layer above Australia? SPF 50 barely keeps you not burnt.
8. I'm in Australia.
9. Water is good for you!
10. Tim Tam SLAM!!
11. Room mates do NOT appreciate it when you are up half the night coughing.
12. People say the funniest things in their sleep.
14. Cordial is best mixed with water. NOT strait up.
15. Why is there no Morning Tea back at home?
16. What will a Christmas without snow be like?
17. Who is Melchezideck?
18. BOOM, Roasted.
19. The Sage of Washington Oaks - The Color Morale.
20. I skipped #13.

No comments: